Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Batman Vox Humana Issue #3 Page 10

Page 10

Batman: I can't say I'm surprised you're here.

Catwoman (teasingly): Now that I know who you are, I couldn't stay away.

Batman (tersely): What do you want?

Catwoman slumps her shoulders and is saddened that she wasn't greeted happily.

Catwoman: Bruce, don't you realize that if you had told me who you were, we could have had a life together?

Batman: What do you mean?

Catwoman (hurt shouting and getting up from the bed): You were always holding back!

Batman (angry): The same could be said of you!

Catwoman (now angry but still hurt): The difference is that I wouldn't have hauled you off to jail!

Batman (seething): I don't break the law.

Catwoman: Yes you do! Yes you God damn do! You're a fucking vigilante and you break the law every night you go out!

Batman (calmly): Get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment