Saturday, February 28, 2009

Batman Vox Humana Issue #3 Page 2

Page 2

Get ready for a big talky part. Panels should, of course, show Batman, but also the press reaction and the reaction of the people of Gotham so as to break up the repetition.

Batman:And I believe in Gotham City. I trust in Gotham to grow and flourish, despite the many obstacles before it. I trust in her strength and resilience in the face of adversity and her many tragedies, such as last night's.

New Panel
Batman: What I haven't trusted in is her people. I haven't trusted you.

New Panel
Batman: This is despite the fact that I know you. I know your joys and kindnesses. I know your pains and heartaches.

New Panel
Batman: I have those same joys, and I have tried to repay your kindnesses.

New Panel
Batman: I know you because those same pains and heartaches have driven me to become who and what I am.

New Panel
Batman: Yet, even though I know you, I have not trusted you. I have not even trusted you with who I am.

New Panel
Batman: If I had, last night might have been prevented, but I didn't, and last night happened,

New Panel
Batman: and I couldn't do enough to save you, for there is only one of me,

No comments:

Post a Comment