Saturday, December 6, 2008

Batman Vox Humana Issue #1.5 Page 15

Page 15

The guests have now sat down.

Professor Hugo Strange: And will you be joining us?

Jack Napier: No, I won't be. Just think, after tonight, you will all have the same secret. When you go after each other, remember what you did together,...

Jack Napier: And remember who made you do this.

Jack Napier (smiling): Now take, eat, all of you. This is the blood of the new covenant, which is shed for me and by many. Do this and forever remember me.

Location: Arkham Asylum Cafeteria

Scene: All of the people at the Joker's table, except for Batzarro, is just staring at the Joker, wide-eyed with their mouths open. They cannot believe what they just heard. The Joker is laughing.

Joker: I don't know why I even remember that story, but it has always made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment