Friday, December 26, 2008

God, I am so Jealous

So David Mack came into the store the other day.

Let me say this. I am a fan of David Mack. It was really hard not to be a total fanboy, because I am a fanboy, but he was really nice and put up with me, because God knows I can be annoying. Just ask my friends.

That being said, I am rather envious of the man, and not just because he created an awesome comic (Kabuki), but rather, because of what he does for Christmas.

This guy goes to Portland, gets together with Brian Michael Bendis, Michael Avon Oeming, and Chuck Palahniuk, hangs out with them all, and writes with them. That's it.

Imagine it for a moment. David Mack, Brian Michael Bendis, Michael Avon Oeming, and Chuck Palahniuk, sitting in a living room, sipping on a drink or two, and just chilling.

One day I hope to be there. Till then, I am just going to be jealous.

It was very nice to meet you, David. Thanks for hanging out.

No comments:

Post a Comment