Monday, November 24, 2008

Batman Vox Humana Issue #1 Page 9

Page 9

Location: Batcave

Scene: Batman is asleep in a chair in front of the Bat-Computer, leaned back, shoeless, with one sock on, mouth open, and snoring. Batzarro is asleep and smiling, leaning against Batman's leg.

Alfred walks in and leans chair back just enough to dump Batman out of it.

Batman: Ooph!

Alfred: Ah. I see you're up, sir.

Batman (getting up): What do you want?

Alfred: I thought you might like to see this, sir.

Alfred drops newspaper on the floor. Headline reads "3 Dead, Hearts Missing".

Batzarro is waking up, arms stretched and mouth open.

Alfred: In all my time with the Wayne's, I have always thought I was a member of your family, but you have made it obvious that I was wrong am but a servant. So unless you get off your self-pitying ass, I am tendering my resignation, effective in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment