Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Purpose

I love the DC Universe. I really do. Since I got into comics, DC has generally been the comics that I prefer over all others. That being said, there is a lot that I would like see done differently. To that end, I am going to write my own DC Universe story and just hope that people enjoy it. Since I cannot draw a straight line, even with a ruler, if there is ever anyone who would like to draw my story, please let me know so I can post it here. The scripts are done Marvel style so any artist can have free reign.

If like my story, let me know. If you don't let me know as well. If you have no opinion, well, it's probably best if you keep that to yourself.

Besides scripts, I will also post my thoughts on what I would like the DC Universe to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment